What better way to celebrate the holiday season than with a burst of creativity? We’re challenging you to create an art piece with the theme ‘Festive Creature’. Create a piece featuring your favourite holiday season creature or completely from your own imagination. Post your artwork to Instagram with the hashtag #festivecreature, tag @wacomanz in your post and you could win the following prizes:
First Prize – Wacom One Creative Pen Display
Second Prize – Wacom Intuos Pro Medium
Third Prize – Wacom Intuos Small
All forms of artwork will be accepted, we want to see your creativity run wild!
We’ll be announcing the winners on Instagram so be sure to follow us @wacomanz to stay updated.
Competition ends 18th of December 2020. Terms and Conditions below. Good luck!
The artwork used in this blog post was created by Carlotta Notaro. You can see more of her lovely work here.
Terms & Conditions
Wacom Australia Pty Ltd. (“Wacom”) are challenging artists to create an art piece with the theme “Festive Creature” to celebrate the holiday season. Create a piece featuring a creature or character from your favourite holiday season or completely from your own imagination.
HOW TO ENTER
Create an art piece with the theme ‘Festive Creature’ artwork.
Upload your digital artwork to Instagram (make sure it’s a new upload or it won’t be counted)
Tag @wacomanz and use the hashtag #festivecreature
Post it between 00:01 1st December – 23:59 on the 18th December 2020 (AEST)
- The digital competition (the “Competition”) is open to anyone that creates artwork with the theme. (the “Artist”).
- To enter the Competition You must post your original artwork in a new post on Instagram between 00:01 1st December – 23:59 on the 18th December 2020 (AEST)).
- You must own all rights to any artwork posted for entry into the Competition, if we suspect your artwork is subject to copyright infringement you may be disqualified anytime.
- To enter the competition you must upload your entry to Instagram as a new post during the competition period. You are responsible for the upload and use of the correct tag and hashtags. The required tag is @wacomanz. The required hashtag is #festivecreature
- You may send multiple entries to the Competition.
- You must post your entry for the Competition by 23:59 on the 18th December 2020 (AEST).
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Wacom:
- Permission for your entry to be published on social media and websites associated with Wacom, grant Wacom non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format for purposes connected with the competition.
- The right to use your name, city of residence and the tools used to create your work for the sole purpose of identifying You as the artist/owner of your entry.
PICKING THE WINNERS
- Winning entries will be chosen by a judging panel of representatives from Wacom.
- The winning entries will be those that the judging panel consider to be the most interesting, creative and original.
- The judging panel’s decision will be made on or before 22nd December 2020. The judge’s decision is final, and the winners will be contacted via Instagram direct messaging.
- Winners have 2 days to respond to direct messages. If you accept the award, you will be required to provide information including, but not limited to; name, artist name, city of residence and to Wacom. If no reply is received within 2 days an alternate winner will be selected.
PUBLISHING THE WINNING ENTRIES
- If you accept the award, your winning entry will be published on Wacom’s social media.
- You represent and warrant your Competition entry is entirely your own work and does not infringe any third person’s rights. You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its artist.
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. If You are under age You must check with your parent or guardian that they consent for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Wacom requires the consent in writing (which may include e-mail) of the artist (and that of the parent or guardian where required) of a winning entry to publish that winning entry and the artist’s name, city of residence and tool used.
- If Wacom does not receive written consent (which may include e-mail) from the author and or the parent or guardian where required of a winning entry then we may select another entry for which we can gain such consent.
- There are 3 prizes available. The first prize is a Wacom One Creative Pen Display valued at $649 RRP (“First Prize”); the second prize is a Wacom Intuos Pro Medium valued at $549 RRP (“Second Prize”); the third prize is a Wacom Intuos Small with Bluetooth Black valued at $179 RRP (“Third Prize”). The total retail value of all Prizes offered under this Promotion is $1377 at time of publication. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
SOME OTHER RULES
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Wacom Australia. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to Wacom.
- Wacom accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Wacom disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Wacom reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Wacom in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Wacom shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition will be governed by Australian law.